Tickets are $15 for adults and $14 for students and seniors over age 55.
Season tickets (three shows) are $35 for adults and $33 for students and seniors over age 55.
If you experience problems when buying tickets online you may leave a message at 801-922-4524.
- All sales are final. No refunds or cancellations.
- No children under 5, including no babes-in-arms.
- Exchanges, if available, must be made at least 24 hours prior to the performance and will incur a $2 change fee per ticket.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management.
- Tickets may be printed or shown on mobile device at the door.
Will call tickets are an option when purchasing tickets.
- Evening performances for most shows begin at 7:30, matinee
performances at 3:00. Doors open 30 minutes prior to performance.
- The box office will be open for current and future sales on
performance nights from 6:45 pm to 7:30 pm.
- All seats are reserved.
- No outside food or drink. Nothing but water in the theater.
- Please turn off all cell phones, pagers, and other electronic devices.
No texting during the show.
- The use of cameras, recording devices, cellular phones, radios and
pagers is strictly prohibited.
- Restrooms and drinking fountain are located by the east entrance
to the theater.